If you encounter a problem with your scan head, follow these steps:
- Consult the Troubleshooting tips on the left side of this page.
- If you’re not able to correct the problem, print an RMA form and follow the instructions provided.
- You must send the scan head to us with a completed RMA form in order to have it repaired and shipped within 3 business days of receipt at JoeScan.
- Send the product and RMA form to JoeScan, 4510 NE 68th Dr., Ste. 124, Vancouver, WA 98661.
- We normally return repaired products via FedEx Ground, but we can also expedite shipping if necessary.
In May 2007, JoeScan launched its 5-year warranty program. Manufacturing defects on JoeScan scanners purchased after May 1, 2007, will be repaired at no charge for 5 years from the date of purchase. Scanners purchased before May 2007 are covered by a 1-year overall product warranty plus a 5-year warranty on the laser. If you’re unsure of your warranty status, contact us for more information.
10-year Support Policy
Every JoeScan product is covered by our guaranteed 10-year support policy. Under this policy, we will service our products for at least 10 years from their purchase date - we will not declare them obsolete and stop supporting them.